About Morganton Honda
Serving Lenoir, NC
At our dealership, we are dedicated to providing our customers with top-tier automotive service. When you shop at Morganton Honda you'll discover such conveniences as:
- New State-of-the-art facility
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff devoted to your satisfaction
- On Delivery on your New Honda, we fill your fuel tank
- Shuttle Service for Service customers within a 10-mile radius
At Morganton Honda we help our customers find the Honda that best meets your lifestyle and budget requirements. Furthermore, when it comes getting your new Honda or used car serviced, we'll help make sure you stay on track! Our state-of-the-art Service Center and expert staff are continuously training on the latest repairs and tools of the trade, and we'll get you back on the road with confidence.
Traveling To Morganton Honda
From Lenoir, NC
Traveling to Morganton Honda from Lenoir, NC will only take you 30 minutes, and we'll make sure it's well worth it! Begin your journey by taking NC-18 South/US-64 W/Morganton Blvd. SW into Morganton. Turn right onto Avery Avenue and drive 0.7 miles before turning left onto North Sterling Street. Then, take the second right onto West Union Street, drive 0.6 miles and turn left onto US-64 West/Burkemont Avenue. Drive another 2.3 miles, and you'll find our dealership down on the right! We look forward to serving our neighbors from Lenoir, NC, as well those throughout Asheville and Valdese!
| Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Lenoir was named for General William Lenoir, a distinguished officer during the American Revolutionary War who went on to become a prominent statesman for the state of North Carolina in the early years of the United States. The general's home, Fort Defiance, sits north of the city proper in Caldwell County and has been restored as a tourist attraction of historical import. The Broyhill Furniture company, one the country's largest furniture manufacturers, has its headquarters in Lenoir and was one of the city's largest employers, but recent years have seen gains in the medical and education sectors.
- Blue Ridge Parkway. America's most visited National Park and is known as "America's favorite drive."
- J.E. Broyhill Civic Center. Various meetings, banquets and entertainment take place in this immaculate venue.
- Caldwell Art Council. Considered among the best councils in the state.
- Fort Defiance. A historic home built by a Revolutionary War hero, General William Lenoir, in 1792 that has been restored to its 18th and 19th century splendor.
- Harper Falls. This waterfall has two nice swimming holes for you to swim, wade, dive or simply float, and its bottom hole is larger than the Olympic size pool.
- City of Lenoir Veterans Memorial. Constructed to honor veterans of all branches of the U.S. Military.